Monday, June 11, 2012

Exclusive VIDEO: Lady Gaga hit by metal pole, suffered concussion during concert in NZ


Pop diva Lady Gaga suffered a concussion after being accidentally hit in the head by a metal bar on his final concert in New Zealand last night, a bar that was manipulated by the dancers on stage.

 Lady Gaga hit by metal pole, suffered concussion n New Zealand
According to details; Lady Gaga was performing her hit "Judas" at Auckland's Vector Arena on Sunday night when the accident left her seeing stars. 

Footage of the incident showed her staggering briefly receiving the blow on the head, then resuming their minds and continued the show.

"I apologize if I ramble a bit tonight. I do not know if you saw but I hit her head earlier and I think I may have a concussion," she told her fans shortly after the incident, according to TVNZ television. "But do not worry, I'll end the show."

Tara Savelo, the makeup artist of the star, has reassured fans on Twitter after the show, "Gaga has a concussion but that's okay. She wants you to know she loves you. I take care of it. I can not believe she went after the show. "

Lady Gaga is scheduled to kick off the Australian leg of her "Born This Way" tour in Brisbane on Wednesday. She had to cancel her Indonesian shows in the face of threats from Muslim hardliners.

Watch the video of the incident below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...