Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"It’s been hard separating Tony Parker": Eva Longoria Expressed in Upcoming April 2011 Issue of Allure Magazine

In the upcoming April 2011 issue of Allure magazine, Eva Longoria, the ex-Mrs. Tony Parker, dished about the hardships of parting ways with her NBA superstar husband and how their breakup dramatically changed her life.

“Every time I talk about it, I want to cry,” Longoria admitted in an interview for the mag’s April issue. “It’s been hard. Very hard. I’m just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama.”

Longoria, who separated from Parker in November, is still readjusting to life without the San Antonio baller.

“Today is such a typical day. I woke up and worked out. I do an interview, then I’ve got to go to work, and tonight, I have a dinner meeting,” the actress said. “It’s kind of weird because my life is – I’m kind of having to find new patterns because I’m not used to having – I’m used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game.”

“When you go through something as devastating as a divorce, you just want to be surrounded by people who care for you,” she said of her roommates. “I don’t know what I’d do without them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...